Mary Ann Blumenthal, M.C., is a Predoctoral Extern and third-year doctoral student at West Chester University’s Psy.D. program in Clinical Psychology. Mary Ann’s doctoral training specializes in clinical child and adolescent psychology. She earned her Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Arizona State University. She has years of experience using evidenced based treatments, such as CBT, Prolonged Exposure (PE), Behavioral Activation (BA), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), to successfully assist children, adolescents and adults with anxiety, depression, ADHD, trauma, and mood disorders. Mary Ann has worked with people across the lifespan in community mental health, outpatient and college campus settings.
Mary Ann is committed to helping clients through challenging times with warmth and empathy. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter, jogging, and going to the beach.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, West Chester University (expected graduation 2023)
- M.C. in Counseling, Arizona State University
- B.A. in Psychology (Public Health minor), Muhlenberg College
- Externship: CBT Center for Anxiety & OCD, Media & Lower Gwynedd, PA
- Externship: West Chester University Mental Health Services, West Chester, PA
- Externship: Play Therapy in the Schools, Scottsdale, AZ
- Externship: Arizona State University, Counseling Program, Tempe, AZ
- Externship: Step by Step, Inc, Allentown, PA