Dr. Lori Skucas is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the CBT Center for Anxiety and OCD. She earned her Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from Immaculata University. Lori completed her Predoctoral Internship at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health in Berwyn, PA, where she focused on delivering evidence-based psychological interventions to adults with various disorders. She has extensive experience working with individuals with anxiety, OCD, and mood disorders, trauma and PTSD. In addition, Dr. Skucas has significant experience working with postpartum mothers and veterans.
Dr. Skucas has received training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Dr. Skucas also has training in personality, cognitive and neuropsychological assessment. She has an interest in working with adults, teenagers and children with anxiety, OCD, intellectual disabilities and personality disorders.
Lori is committed to providing the most empirically supported interventions to help clients achieve their greatest potential and to find joy and meaning in their lives. Lori approaches treatment in a warm and straight forward manner with an infusion of humor. She enjoys spending her free time with her family, working on her farmette, reading, and exercising.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Immaculata University
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Immaculata University
- B.A. in Psychology, Hunter College, The City University of New York
- Predoctoral Internship: Health Services Psychology at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, Berwyn, PA
- Externship: Anxiety & OCD Center, Malvern, PA
- Externship: Psychological Tester for Office of Ramesh Eluri, M.D, Pottstown, PA
- Externship: Christiana Care Hospital Center, Center for Women’s Emotional Wellness, Newark, DE
- Externship: Coatesville Veterans Hospital, Coatesville, PA
- Psychologist’s Perception of Emotional Safety and Exposure Therapy