Jerry Martin, M.A., is a Masters Level Clinician at the CBT Center for Anxiety and OCD. He is currently a fourth-year Doctoral candidate at
La Salle University’s Psy.D. Program in Clinical Psychology, where he focuses on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for a range of psychological disorders. Jerry has experience working with clients of all ages providing successful treatment for anxiety, OCD, and mood disorders. Jerry has received training in providing a number of evidence-based treatments, including Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Cognitive Therapy (CT).
Jerry is passionate about helping children, adolescents, adults, and their families who are struggling with anxiety and OCD learn to live valued lives despite the difficulties they are experiencing. Jerry is successful at helping clients accomplish their goals while learning life-long strategies to shift their perspective on discomfort and uncertainty. In his free time, Jerry enjoys traveling, trying new foods, watching movies, and listening to music.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, La Salle University (Expected graduation 2023)
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, La Salle University (Expected 2021)
- B.A. in Psychology (Cognitive Neuroscience minor), Temple University
- Externship: CBT Center for Anxiety & OCD, Media & Lower Gwynedd, PA
- Externship: Outpatient Psychiatry Center at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: La Salle University Community Psychological Services, Child Team Clinician, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: The Drexel University Center for Weight, Eating and Lifestyle Science, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Child and Adolescent Anxiety Disorders Clinic, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA