Blair Burgin, M.A.,is a Masters Level Clinician at the CBT Center for Anxiety and OCD. She is currently a third-year Doctoral student at La Salle University’s Psy.D. program in Clinical Psychology where she focuses on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for a range of disorders. Blair has experience working with children, adolescents, and young adults providing treatment for anxiety, OCD, and mood disorders. During her doctoral training, Blair has gained experience providing individual and group therapy in a trauma-informed elementary school setting and an inpatient hospitalization setting. Blair has been a member of the Anxiety Clinic Team as well as a Graduate Team Member of the Child Research team at La Salle University.
Blair is passionate about working with children, adolescents, and young adults struggling with anxiety and anxiety-related disorders. She takes a strengths-based approach and strives to create a comfortable therapeutic environment that allows clients to build self-confidence and meet their goals. Having been a competitive ice skater, Blair enjoys ice skating for fun in her free time. She also enjoys watching reality television, puzzles, and spending time with friends and family.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, La Salle University (Expected graduation 2024)
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, La Salle University
- M.A. in General Psychology, New York University
- B.A. in Psychology, Michigan State University
- Externship: CBT Center for Anxiety & OCD
- Externship: Friends Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Anxiety Clinic Team, La Salle Center for Counseling and Psychological Services, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Child and Adolescent Clinic Team, La Salle Center for Counseling and Psychological Services, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Academia Antonia Alonso Elementary School, Wilmington, DE