Annie McMahon, M.A., is an Advanced Doctoral Extern and fourth-year Doctoral candidate at Immaculata University’s Psy.D. program in Clinical Psychology. She has studied and implemented evidence-based treatments, including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), and has completed training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Annie has experience treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and depression.
Annie has experience working in community mental health with individuals diagnosed with various psychiatric and co-occurring disorders. She has also conducted outpatient assessment for various intellectual, personality, and diagnostic referral questions for adults and adolescents utilizing a collaborative/therapeutic approach. Through her empathy and warmth, Annie strives to create a safe, nonjudgmental space to support clients in overcoming challenges and improving their quality of life. In her free time, Annie enjoys completing art projects, playing golf, and spending time with family and friends.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Immaculata University, Malvern, PA (expected 2023)
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Immaculata University, Malvern, PA
- B.A. in Psychology, Cabrini University, Radnor, PA
- Externship: CBT Center for Anxiety & OCD
- Externship: Project Transition, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Outpatient Behavioral Health Services, Christiana Care, Newark, DE