Jolie Pepperman, M.A., is a Predoctoral Extern and third-year Doctoral student at Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology. Jolie has a focus in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) as well as school psychology. Jolie has experience working in private psychotherapy practice with children, adolescents and young adults. She has a worked with students in the classroom setting which required frequent collaborating with team members, including teachers. Jolie has taught Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and provided individual therapy to students in a school setting. She has utilized the “Coping Cat”, an empirically supported treatment for pediatric separation anxiety, social anxiety and generalized anxiety. Jolie is
trained in the use of biofeedback and uses tenants of ACT in the treatment of anxiety, helping clients learn to relate differently to the behavioral and cognitive symptoms of anxiety. She has experience working with clients with various manifestations of OCD including checking, just-right and perfectionism.
Jolie is passionate about helping children, adolescents, young adults and their families live meaningful lives regardless of the challenges they face. She strives to create a comfortable and supportive environment for her clients through her warmth, positivity and genuine investment in their wellness and growth. Jolie values the uniqueness of each of her clients and takes an individualized approach to treatment. In her free time Jolie loves to travel, spend time with family and friends and explore Philly.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology, Chester, PA (expected graduation 2022)
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology, Chester, PA
- B.S. in Psychology, University of Pittsburgh
- Predoctoral School Psychology Internship: Baldi Middle School, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: CBT Center for Anxiety & OCD, Media, PA
- Externship: Mind Flex, LLC, Newtown, PA
- Externship: St. Peter’s School, Philadelphia, PA