Dr. Danielle Henderson, is a Licensed Professional Counselor at the CBT Center for Anxiety and OCD. She earned her Doctoral and Master’s degrees from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM), a clinical psychology program specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Dr. Henderson completed her Predoctoral Internship at the Center for Brief Therapy in Philadelphia, PA, where she focused on delivering CBT and other evidence-based treatments to children, adolescents and adults coping with anxiety disorders, depression and other psychosocial stressors. In addition, Dr. Henderson has past experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and severe and persistent mental illness in various psychiatric settings.
Dr. Henderson has an interest in working with children and adults with all manifestations of anxiety, including generalized anxiety, social anxiety, panic and specific phobias. She also has extensive experience treating various types of OCD. Dr. Henderson has previously worked in a medical hospital, specializing in the psychological needs of those with heart and vascular issues.
Danielle is committed to empowering clients in challenging times through warmth and compassion. She has a passion for helping adults achieve wellness and live their lives to the fullest. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and dog and painting.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- M.S. in Clinical & Counseling Psychology, Capella University
- B.S. in Psychology, Ferrum College
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: CBT Center for Anxiety & OCD, Media & Lower Gwynedd, PA
- Predoctoral Internship: Center for Brief Therapy, Clinical Health and Neuropsychology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Christiana Hospital – Center for Heart and Vascular Health, Christiana, DE
- Externship: Intercommunity Action, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
- Externship: Trinitas Hospital, Wall, NJ
- Externship: Woodbridge Developmental Center, Woodbridge, NJ
- The Effects of Negative Body Image and Self-Assessed Health on Health Behaviors in Adults